Do you want to go on a world safari? With the RBL World Safari Credit Card, you can! This card comes with many benefits that will make your travel experience much more enjoyable. In this article, we will discuss all of the features that come with the RBL World Safari Credit Card. We will also talk about how you can apply for this card and start enjoying world-class travel perks today!
The RBL World Safari credit card is a great option for frequent travelers. The 0% foreign transaction fee and bonus travel points make it one of the first cards in India to come with these features, making this an attractive choice among consumers who want more convenience when spending abroad or at least don’t pay any extra charges! With various benefits like exploring new places without worrying about costs coming out of your pocket (since they’re already covered).
Also Read: Slice Credit Card Review: Benefits and Disadvantages
Features and Benefits of RBL World Safari Credit Card
- Rs 3000 MakeMyTrip gift voucher as SignUp Bonus After your first swipe on the RBL bank World Safari credit card within 30 days of card issuance. With a fantastic welcome benefit on the RBL bank World Safari credit card, your travel experience is enhanced effortlessly.
- 5 Reward Points on Travel spend of Rs100(1 RP = 0.23 Paise)
- 2 Reward Point on other spends
- Get 10,000 bonus Travel Points on spending 2.5 Lakh in a year
- You’ll get an extra 15,000 reward points if you spend 5 Lakh each month.
- Spend Rs 7.5 Lakh in a year to acquire one of the amazing Taj Experience Gift Cards, which is worth Rs 10000
0% Forex Markup Fee
- No reward points on international transactions but there is a 0% forex markup charge.
As this is a Mastercard it has a great 0% international transaction fee and it’s using the platform that usually offers better conversion rates. While you won’t get reward points on your spending, I am pleased to say this does not affect what milestone benefits are available just like most other credit cards!
- The complimentary travel insurance comes with features like personal liability coverage, trip delay, and baggage loss. The policy also covers dental treatment in case you need it!
Airport Lounge Access
- You can enjoy 2 complimentary lounge visits every quarter at major domestic airports.
- You’ll be able to enjoy two complimentary international lounge visits with your Priority Pass.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Cardholders who use their cards to make purchases worth between Rs.500 and Rs.4000 are eligible for the fuel surcharge waiver, with a maximum reduction of Rs.250 per month at all fuel stations.
Eligibility and Required Documents
- The applicant should be a self-employed or salaried individual.
- For salaried and self-employed applicants, the minimal income is Rs. 25,000 per month.
- The age should range from 21 to 65 years old.
- A good credit score is important.
RBL Bank will also require a valid proof of identity, address, and income as part of the application process.
- KYC documents
- Form 60 or a PAN Card
- Proof of residence: You must produce a bank statement, utility bill, government-issued ID or driving license or electricity bill, phone bill (landline), and residential lease.
Proof of Income
- Form 16
- Last two years of audited financials (for self-employed)
- Last 3 months Bank statements
- Last 3 months Salary Slips
Proof of Identity
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID Card
Proof of Address
- Utility bills (Just 3 months old)
- Aadhaar Card
- Any other government-approved ID
Charges and Fees
- Joining Fee: Rs. 3,000
- Second Year onwards: ₹3,000
- Late Payment Fee will be 15% of the total amount due (Min Rs.50, Max Rs.1,250)
How to Get an RBL Bank World Safari Credit Card?
It is simple to apply for an RBL bank World Safari credit card, which may be done online or offline. Here’s how to go about it:
To apply for an RBL credit card online, follow these steps:
- First and foremost, go to the RBL bank’s homepage.
- Go to the “Personal Banking” section.
- Click and expand the “Credit Cards” category.
- Click on the “World Safari” credit card now.
- Then, after that, click the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill in the RBL credit card application form with your contact and personal information.
- Complete the online form and submit the application.
To apply for an RBL credit card offline, follow these steps:
To apply for an RBL bank credit card offline, visit your nearest RBL bank branch. Take all of the papers at the bank branch that is required for the credit card application with you when you apply.
It takes a lot of courage to create a credit card with no markup fee because issuers’ markup fees are one of the major sources of income. Since RBL is not likely to have that sort of consumer, this may not be a major issue for them. Aside from that, it’s a great card for people who don’t have high-end credit cards like the HDFC Infinia or Citi Prestige but frequently travel internationally. It’s also great to see the Taj voucher as part of the deal. I’m hoping they develop more new cards with strong USPs in the future, like this one.
What do you think about the RBL World Safari Credit Card? Let us know in the comments below! Until next time, travel safe! 🙂